IHC IS HIRING: Director of Digital Marketing & Sales
Posted by Franki 2 weeks ago in Features
IHEARTCOMIX IS HIRING!
We’re looking for a spectacular person to join our team and help us build IHC into the future. Is it you? Let’s find out. Read below for the details and hit up iheartcomix.com/careers to apply!
DIRECTOR of DIGITAL MARKETING and SALES
Who we are
IHEARTCOMIX connects geek culture and music’s cutting edge as a content creator and media brand. Started in 2004 by artist, DJ and entrepreneur Franki Chan, IHC has evolved from a record label and event promotion group into a full-fledged entertainment universe where our audience can interact with our ideas and characters at any moment.
Since our inception IHEARTCOMIX has had a reputation for being at the forefront of breaking artists and concepts. We have been a key player in the evolution of the Los Angeles creative scene helping generate the unique fusion of music, art and pop culture that currently exists. It’s this history that gives us a singular identity and an irreproducible energy that’s earned IHC a worldwide fan base.
IHEARTCOMIX is looking for a music industry and entertainment professional who can spearhead our marketing, social media and merchandise initiatives, including building a sales program across platforms. Said person must have previous experience in both areas and come to the table with pre-existing relationships in our industry, social media savvy and a fire to succeed. Sales and client relations skills are a must. We are looking for a person with a high capacity to manage projects, be a team player, be creative and flexible as the day-to-day of IHC is never the same.
Additional job requirements will include an overall understanding of all IHC business and initiatives, some office management, basic accounting, writing and design.
- General IHC brand marketing strategy and implementation
- Social media strategy
- Develop marketing initiatives for IHC properties and tentpole products/events
- Develop marketing plans for clients/campaigns
- Digital ad sales/buying both internally and through other properties
- Ad and social media design
- Admat resizing and formatting
- Sponsor/brand partnerships
- Organizing IHC merch sales, manufacturing, and distribution
- Basic accounting and budgeting
- Reviewing property analytics and audience building
- Website updating with posts, ads, etc
- Intern recruitment
- General office management
- Music and geek/pop culture lover
- Project management (can take on, begin and end a project on your own)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong sense of social media and best practices (sizing and tools)
- Creative with marketing and promotional ideas
- Forward thinking ideas in technology and entertainment
- Strong design taste and aesthetic
- Background in sales
- Experience in pitches, proposal writing and sales
- Experience with Google Suite, Google Cal, Excel, Word and similar tools
- Ability to edit admats and create pieces in Photoshop
- Managing content in WordPress
- Ability to write well with a strong sense of punctuation and grammar
- Own your own laptop that can handle most of the above
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Experience with FTP and server management
- Ability to design using Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience in live/event production
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at iheartcomix.com/careers to join the IHEARTCOMIX team today!