IHEARTCOMIX is looking for a hardworking social media/ editorial intern with great music taste, a sharp sense of humor, and a strong, unique voice. Must be local to the greater Los Angeles area and be able to come into our super cool office in the Downtown LA Arts District 8-10 hrs a week.
- Must have a passion for music, film, and nerd/geek culture
- Must be comfortable using social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Must have a quick wit and some writing skillz.
- Bonus points if you know graphic design, HTML, etc.
- Assist with writing social media posts
- Writing editorial posts
- Reviewing music submissions
- Preparing music playlists
- Assisting Editorial Manager when needed
- Having your writing seen by a wide audience
- Learning about social media, writing, and the music industry
- Rubbing elbows with really cool artists who are always dropping by the office
- Going to tons of shows, fests, and events for free
- Getting to play over 3,000 video games with us on our Polycade
If you think you’d be a good fit, email your resume and some information about yourself to [email protected]
P.S. We’re also looking for graphic design, video production, office management, and event production interns as well! Hit up [email protected] with the internship position you’d like to apply for in the subject line.