Videos of the Week: Too Soon To Tell
Posted by Jasmine Peraza 1 week ago in Film
Aaand we’re back…
Sup friends! It’s been a while. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season.
Against all odds, we survived the shit show that was 2016! Well I almost didn’t… due to a freak treehouse accident, but I’m back and better than ever. Considering our current political situation, 2017 might be even harder than 2016 for a lot of people. However, some of the best art is born through the toughest times. If these videos from Jens Lekman, Marching Church, NxWorries, Dirty Projectors, Drab Majesty, and Injury Reserve are any indication though, there’s going to be a lot of amazing art this year. Plus, any year that Blade Runner gets a sequel that stars both Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford has got to be good right…. right?!
- Jens Lekman -”What’s That Perfume That You Wear?”:
- Marching Church – “2016”:
- NxWorries – “Sidepiece”
- Dirty Projectors – “Little Bubble”:
- Drab Majesty – “Too Soon To Tell”:
- Injury Reserve – “EENY MEENY MINY MOE”:
- Blade Runner 2049 Trailer:
- FKA Twigs Baltimore Dance Project Trailer:
Full video / more info on the Baltimore Dance Project here.