Wow, this week really brought something for everyone in terms of videos… It’s not every week that you get bombarded with people discussing whether or not Radiohead actually covered Daddy Yankee‘s “Gasolina”. (They didn’t and you should feel bad about yourself if you thought that they did…) Early 2000’s reggaeton aside, I must say that this week’s videos are particularly buttery on the eyes.
IHC 1NFINITY artist Gavin Turek looks like a glittery spectral vision in her new video for “The Distance”.
Both Fred Armisen and Henry Rollins star in Ty Segall‘s simultaneously kaleidoscopic and gory video for “Break A Guitar”. (Sorry to say that several guitar’s lives were taken in the making of this video, R.I.P).
As a San Fernando Valley native (yes, that valley), how could I not support my SFV ladies, Midnight Sister, and their brand new neon dream of a video for “Leave You”?
Plus, Cashmere Cat makes me wanna cry (what’s new?) with how god damn cute his video for “9 (After Coachella)” is… All this and more in this episode of Videos of the Week!
1. Gavin Turek – “The Distance”:
2. Ty Segall – “Break A Guitar”:
3. Cashmere Cat – “9 (After Coachella)” ft. MØ, SOPHIE:
4. Radiohead “covering” Daddy Yankee’s “Gasolina”:
5. Midnight Sister – “Leave You”:
6. Floating Points – “Reflections”:
7. Polo & Pan – Zoom Zoom Teaser:
8. Gucci Pre-Fall 2017 Campaign: